A truly “charming” way to see the shops of Pontiac. The Pontiac Charm Trail offers a unique memento of your visit. Each participating merchant has one or more charms representing their business. Put them all together and you’ll never forget your visit to Pontiac!
When you see the Pontiac Charm Trail Decal in a window, you’ll know there is a charm for sale inside!
Bracelets are available at select merchants, see the following complete list. You can also pick up a Charm Trail brochure at Pontiac’s Visitor Center or any of the participating locations.
All of the Charm Trail charms are priced at $3 each. Charm Trail bracelets are priced at $10 each.
Charm Trail Merchants:
- Charmed Boutique* – 101 W Madison St
- Pontiac Community Art Center – 209 W Madison St
- Delong’s Casual Dining – 201 N Mill St
- Edinger’s Filling Station – 423 W Madison St
- Lilli’s Gifts* – 113 W Madison St
- Museum of the Gilding Arts – 217 N Mill St
- PK Uncorked Wine Shop – 220 N Main St
- Pontiac Family Kitchen – 904 W Custer Ave
- Pontiac-Oakland Auto Museum – 204 N Mill St
- Route 66 Hall of Fame and Museum – 120 W Howard St
- Route 66 Kite Store – 222 N Main St
- Route 66 Nutrition – 111 N Mill St
- Total FX – 314 N Mill St
- True Essence Tranquility – 220 N Plum St